This document refers to personal data, which is deﬁned as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
The Globacare Group is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
The Globacare Group uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which The Globacare Group believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to The Globacare Group maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. The Globacare Group also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, The Globacare Group will be acting on the instruction of its client, and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. The Globacare Group may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. The Globacare Group may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Any information The Globacare Group holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
The Globacare Group will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing and consulting services, The Globacare Group does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that The Globacare Group has purchased from a third-party.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet The Globacare Group contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by The Globacare Group and/or its clients
To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by The Globacare Group and/or to market the services offered by The Globacare Group existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to The Globacare Group processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
The Globacare Group may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. The Globacare Group requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
The Globacare Group do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, The Globacare Group may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of The Globacare Group its clients and/or the wider community.
The Globacare Group will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for ﬁve years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After ﬁve years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held in the United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. The Globacare Group does not store personal data outside the EEA
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst The Globacare Group is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectiﬁcation – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including proﬁling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or proﬁling.
In the event that The Globacare Group refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge. The Globacare Group at your request can conﬁrm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (The Globacare Group) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection ofﬁcer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of The Globacare Group or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as proﬁling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the signiﬁcance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identiﬁcation will be required
The Globacare Group will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certiﬁcate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If The Globacare Group is dissatisﬁed with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or by phoning 01202 031714 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by The Globacare Group or its partners, you have the right to complain to The Globacare Group’. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator. The details for each of these contacts are:
The Globacare Group, The Old Fire House
520-524 Wimborne Road
Data Protection Regulator
The Globacare Group Ltd, The Old Fire House
520-524 Wimborne Road